public class QuerierDriver extends java.lang.Object implements java.io.Serializable
File based: For encryption, specify:
(1) A query file - one selector per line and the first line in file is the unique query number,
(2) The query type, and
(3) All necessary encryption parameters.
Two corresponding files will be emitted:
(1) A file containing the serialized Query object (to be sent to the responder) and
(2) A file containing the serialized Querier object to be used for decryption.
For decryption, specify:
(1) A response file containing the serialized Response object and
(2) The corresponding decryption information file containing the serialized Querier object.
The output will be a file containing the hits for the query, where each line corresponds to one hit and is the string representation of the corresponding QueryResponseJSON object.
Can optionally specify a bit position that must be set in the Paillier modulus
- Add interior functionality for multiple query looping?
- Partition size is (practically) fixed at 8 bits, for now... configurable, but ignored right now
|Constructor and Description|
|Modifier and Type||Method and Description|